Our Family

Our Family

Why I Blog

I decided to start a blog not only so others can read about what's been going on with the Lawrence family, but also to help me remember these wonderful years while my son is still so young.
It feels like just a little while ago I told my husband that I was pregnant. We spent that evening curled up on the couch dreaming and talking about what it would be like to be parents. The joy and excitement was almost unbearable. Now, 18 months later, I look back and remember the way that felt. I thought it would be wonderful, but I had no idea just how awesome it would be!
I want to write about this awesome experience of motherhood and the joys of building a family! I know there is no way to truly express the joy I feel or the love that I have for my son and his wonderful father...but I'll do my best. :)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Year Well Spent

I was sitting here and I thought I would look at my blog and see just how long it has been since I last wrote. Wow! It's been so long. I guess I've been busy! (no kidding)

This year has been the best year of my life! I know I say that every year but it's so true. My life just gets better and better. I have a healthy, smart, and happy little boy! I've got a wonderful husband who I've been married to for over 5 years now. We're living in our new home and loving it! See? So much to be thankful for!

So to catch up my blog I plan on going through all that photos on my computer over the last year and post some on here while I go. I know that most of it will be old news but it will be nice to have it here to look back on and remember.

With that said...I should start looking at some pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment